Forks Bloodbank
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) Empty Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)

Beitrag  jassi Fr 28 März 2008, 11:34

Interview mit Peter Facinelli

Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) News-2

Auf der spanischen Fansite "Crepusculo-es.com" wurde ein Interview
mit dem Carlise-Darsteller Peter Facinelli veröffentlicht.

1. For how long have you been an actor? Did you wanted to be that since
you were a kid?

I've been acting since College. I studies theater at New York University. Professionally I've been acting 14 years.

2. What's the better thing of being an actor? And the worst?

The best thing about being an actor, is being able to explore many different lives, in one lifetime. I hate the business aspect of acting. Auditioning, getting the jobs, making the deals, to me those are the worst. I'm happiest when I'm researching the role, or in front of the camera, creating.

3. Would you like to live of that for all your live?

Yes.

4. Did your family and friends help you to become an actor since the
beginning?

I had no family or friends in the business. I was just a kid, with a dream of being able to act. I went to school, stuidied acting, and am now fortunate enough to do what I love.

5. Tell us who are your favorite actor and your favorite actress. Did you have the chance to meet them?

Paul Newman, and Robert Redford... I've never gotten a chance to meet either.

6. Describe yourself in 3 words.

I'm still trying to figure myself out. Ask me again when I'm 80.

7. Describe Carlisle en 3 words

Compassionate, refined, protective

8. Tell us your 3 favorite books (not from Stephenie Meyer Razz)

Green Eggs and Ham, Where's Waldo?, Goodnight Moon... Ihave three kids Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 582515

9. And your favorite movies?

Bullitt, Apocalypse Now, The Godfather

10. How could you describe “twilight” the movie?

A beautiful love story, set within a Vampire tale, with some killer action.

11. When did you knew about Stephenie Meyer and her books?

I read Twilght in one day, the day before I met the director Catherine Hardwicke, and read for the role of Carlisle. I fell in love with the story.

12. How was the casting for Carlisle's role? What did you have to do?

I met Catherine, and read some scenes from the movie. Catherine, read some of the other roles and was very active in the audition, I could see how passionate she was about the story.

13. What did you think when they told your agent you were in the project?

Originally, they had offered the role to another actor, who did not work out. So I was vey surprised, and excited to hear that it came my way.

14. Which one is your favorite character in the book? (male/female)

Edward is such a tortured soul in the book, that I find his character very intriguing.

15. And your favorite book (Twilight, New moon, Eclipse…)?

It sounds like a cop out, but I really enjoyed all three. Each explored different things so it is hard to compare. If I had to choose I would say Eclipse, because I like how the werewolves and Cullens team together.

16. What's the best thing of playing Carlisle's role? And the worst?

The best part of playing Carlisle is feeling like the head of this amazing family, with all different personalities. The worst, for Carlisle, is probably the responsibility of keeping the family together and hoping everyone is happy.

17. Did you imagine yourself like Carlisle when you were reading the book?

Yes.

18. How are the opinions of the fans about you doing Carlisle's role?

In the beginning there were a lot of mixed opinions, but I've felt an amazing amount of fan support since then, and hope I can win over those, who still can't see it. At the end of the day, everyone who has read the book, has their own version of Carlisle in their mind, and it is impossible to fit everyone's version of Carlisle. But I hope that
they come to the movie open to new interpretations of the characters.

19. What would you say to all the fans?

Thank you all so much for the amazing support you have shown, not only towards me, but all of the cast. And I really hope you enjoy the movie, and help make it successful so we can make more for you guys to watch.

20. Have you notice that now your face is all over the Twilight-sites? How is that?

No. I havven't been able to surf, many of the sites as of late, as we've been busy shooting.

21. How are the other actors? How is working with them? You're like their father, aren't you? LOL

We all get along very well. Yes, I'm their father. They like teasing me and calling me, dad, or pops...

22. Can you tell us something funny that happened while you were shooting?

I think its funny that we can't shoot in the sun. When the sun comes out we have to wait for clouds. Usually in movies it's reverse. You want sun, and when clouds come you have to wait for the clouds to go away.

23. If you could choose, what would you be: Vampire or werewolf?... or human?

I'm a little biased, but I'd have to say VAMPIRE.

24. What do you think about Carlisle being 23 years old, married and with 3 sons and 2 daughters? Are you prepared for the role?

I'm married and have three children, so I feel very prepared.

25. Are you thinking about coming to Spain sometime? Have you visited Crepusculo-es. com, what do you think about the website?

I will definitely come check out the site... As far as Spain, No I've never been, but I'd love to come. Hopefully the movie will be successfull there, and they will have us visit.

Till then,

Peter...
jassi
jassi
Styling Queen
Styling Queen

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 7092

http://www.forks-bloodbank.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) Empty Re: Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)

Beitrag  Gast Fr 28 März 2008, 16:16

Ich find Peter als Carlisle sau gut Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 337753

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) Empty Re: Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle)

Beitrag  Gast Fr 28 März 2008, 16:32

Jup Very Happy Auch wenn er manchmal einfach nur "Yes" gesagt hat xDD

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Fr 28 März 2008, 16:36

ich find ihn als carlisle auch ziemlich gut<3
ein besserer schauspieler fällt ir gerade nämlich nicht ein o0

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Fr 28 März 2008, 16:38

Ich find' ihn toll als Carlisle. 8) Und ich mag seine Ansichten & so.

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Fr 28 März 2008, 17:45

Ich hab ja auch shcon gesagt, dass ich ihn für die Rolle toll finde.
Und ich bin immernoch überzeugt davon Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 94952

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Fr 28 März 2008, 18:29

Ich find den Schauspieler auch toll Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 179874
Er passt perfekt in seine Rolle Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 786154 Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 786154

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  jassi Sa 29 März 2008, 00:04

Er kann sich sehr gut mit der Rolle identifizieren
und das find ich sehr geil! Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 376586

Und er hat sich beim Lesen sich als Carlisle vorgestellt...
Das muss ja komisch sein... Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 894708

Toller Typ auf jeden Fall! grins
jassi
jassi
Styling Queen
Styling Queen

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 7092

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 00:19

ja ich find ihn auch voll toll!!! Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 179874
der passt echt richtig gut.. Very Happy
so ungefähr hab ich ihn mir auch vorgestellt,naja nich ganz aber er ist sehr nahe drann... Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 786154

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 00:21

Also mein Carlisle war auch blond... und so ziemlich wie er Very Happy Ich find er passt echt klasse :] Bin mal gespannt auf seine Stimme... Stimmen müssen auch toll sein. xDDD Man bin ich wählerisch Rolling Eyes

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 00:36

@Neko das find ich auch ,das die stimme toll sein muss...wenn die stimme sich doof anhört oder nicht passt dann ist auch das ausehn oder der character nicht mehr so toll...

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Kathi Sa 29 März 2008, 00:47

jassi schrieb:Er kann sich sehr gut mit der Rolle identifizieren
und das find ich sehr geil! Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 376586

Und er hat sich beim Lesen sich als Carlisle vorgestellt...
Das muss ja komisch sein... Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 894708

Toller Typ auf jeden Fall! grins

Er hat sich, sich selber als Carlisle vorgestellt???
Ist ja geil ... Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 860353
Kathi
Kathi
Moderatorin
Moderatorin

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 3980

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 00:49

DAS! OÓ macht einen Schauspieler aus Hahaa.. Wenn er sich schon im Buch in Carlisle reinversetzt... Na dann.. Dann will ich wissen wie er das so am Set rüberbringt. Very Happy

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Kathi Sa 29 März 2008, 00:53

ja ich denke auch das es seeehr wichtig ist
sich so intensiv mit seiner Rolle auseinader
zu setzten und wenn er das von alleine macht
und das beim lesen einfach so kommt ist das
doch einfach nur klasse Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 582515
Kathi
Kathi
Moderatorin
Moderatorin

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 3980

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 03:21

Poetin schrieb:Ich find Peter als Carlisle sau gut Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 337753
jaaaaa da hast du vollkommen recht ich finde den geilll

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 03:24

cooool endlinch giebts mal nen schauspieler mit dem alle einverstanden zu sein scheinen ^^

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Sa 29 März 2008, 16:39

Er kommt in dem Interview wirklich sehr sympathisch rüber.
Wenn er die Rolle mit so viel Liebe spielt, bin ich zuversichtlich.

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast So 30 März 2008, 02:17

Ich finde ihn mittlerweile auch gut. <3
Er kommt in dem Interview ziemlich sympathisch rüber. <3 (:

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast So 30 März 2008, 12:19

Jaaa mittlerweile find ich ihn auch klasse Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 179874 Schauspieler -> Interview mit Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) 786154

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast So 30 März 2008, 15:05

Beriadanwen schrieb:Er kommt in dem Interview wirklich sehr sympathisch rüber.
Wenn er die Rolle mit so viel Liebe spielt, bin ich zuversichtlich.
jaa genau und genau das zeichen ja carlisle aus das er sehr liebenswürdig ist Rolling Eyes

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten