Forks Bloodbank
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Everything for HER

Nach unten

Everything for HER Empty Everything for HER

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 19:22

Everything for HER
Warblossom16 Heute um 17:45

I was surrounded by darkness, everything was so lifeless... I was heading for a light. A brilliant silver light that was shining somewhere far away. I tried to run, but I couldn't move my feet at all. The light was slowely fading away. Suddenly, the silentness and darkness was beginning to scare me.
Then I finally woke up. Another nightmare. I looked at the bright side: only a few more minutes, and SHE would be there, right there at school. The half of my heart that was missing was about to come back. Well, no surprise, that always happened...
As I went through he entrance at my school, I saw her, her glorious and dazzling eyes meeting mine, and all I could do was wave and smile. How stupid of me. " So please, will you want to do it?", asked me my friend, Lillian Blow. I was overwhelmed when I noticed how time had just flown by... and I payed no attention to anything else.... except for Rosalie...what a beautiful name. I quickly regained conciousness and answered with another question: " What do you want me to do?" " Go to the ball this friday, with me?"
Why did this have to happen? I already made plans with Rosalie... I heared the bell ring. I chickened out, and ran to my classroom, where we now had biology. I sat next to Rosalie, as always. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and sat down. I could see that her face was getting redder every second, mine doing the same.
Warblossom16
~Newbie~

Anzahl der Beiträge: 9

Re: Everything for HER
Warblossom16 Heute um 17:57

We were meant for eachother, and it is good we were both fifteen. Everything was so perfect.... and the it happened: The door opened and I took Rosalie quickly in the men's bathroom, which was in the back of the classroom. People started screaming, gun shots were to be heared... Rosalie looked at me, frightened, would he know that we were hiding in here? I started panicking. " Ah, damn it! I only ave one shot left... well... it looks like everyone has been killed, but... I'll go check.", and that is when I realised, it was Eric's cold voice, wanting revenge on everyone for being kicked out of the school last week....I also realised that he walked out of the classroom.
" You stay here... I'll go get my knife...it's in my backpack...in the biology classroom, upstairs..", I said, hoping she wouldn't here the hesitation in my faint voice.
Warblossom16
~Newbie~

Warblossom16 Heute um 18:12

" Are you kidding me? Do you really think that I will let you go ALONE???" whispered Rosalie. "You must..." I answered quitly and ran out the door. I silently went to look if the corridor was empty: it was. I headed upstairs, to the biology room. And the he was. Heheld his gun tightli in his right arm, and went down the stairs on the other end of the corridor.I ran to the classroom, and there it was: my backpack. As quickly as I could, I opened it and took out my Swiss army knife, that I had gotten as a preasent last Christmas from my friend Max. He was sick today... what luck! Thank god, he was safe, and then I remembered, that I had to hurry up.
Warblossom16
~Newbie~

Warblossom16 Heute um 18:19

I held the small knife in my right hand and headed down the stairs. I met Rosalie again in the bathroom, "You made it", she said, now a little more calm. " HAHAHA, I know you are in ther, I heared you both!" the voice yelled at once. It felt like my heart stopped beating. We both came out of the bathroom, and I begged: " Not her, please, take me instead, I beg you..."
Warblossom16
~Newbie~

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Everything for HER Empty Re: Everything for HER

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 19:28

"So pitiful... I WILL kill you both..." he screamed. He aimed the gun at her, but I quickly moved in front of her. I heared the gun shot, and in a fraction of a second, I felt the pain of his last bullet burning in my chest. Blood started gushing out. I knew I only had a few secons left before I would lose conciousness, so I gathered all my strength, well what was left of it anyway, and ran at him. My knife pierced through his neck and he fell to the ground...

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 19:32

I felt Rosalie's hands touching me, as I slowly drifted into the darkness....was I dead? Was it meant to be? Everything was dark, and then I fainted...

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 19:37

I suddenly woke up, like no time passed at all, but I knew I was wrong...
I vaguely opened my eyes and realised I was in a hospital. I tried to move, but then the pain in my chest forced me to stay still and remember the horror I lived throught last time I went to school. In a corner, I saw my mother sleeping.I guess my whole family had come here then... But what about Rosalie? Was she alright?

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 19:40

The door opened silently and my dad came in. I quickly asked him: " How is Rosalie, is she fine?" " Yes, I love you so much... you were in a coma for three whole days, we were all so scared... but Rosalie wasn't allowed to enter your room. The doctor said that only family mambers can visit you" he answered, and came to give me a long-lasting hug.

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 19:48

My mom woke up then, and came to make a big family hug. Tears of happiness welled up in her eyes.
Time passed and every day I was recovering....Every day waiting for Rosalie...
And finally the day had come, when I would be able to escape this boring prison....and meet Rosalie! I packed my bags, but I still couldn't forget about the pain in my chest, though it didn't hurt that much anymore. As I came out of the door, Rosalie was asleep on a chair, her face still so remarcable. I did not blame her... It was 6 o'clock in the morning, and I knew she had been up all night.

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 20:02

I quitely woke her up with a long kiss on the lips. It was so nice, feeling her, touchin her again. " I love you she whipered in my ear, and I answered with another kiss. She lay in my arms, asleep again, and that gave me time to think: " She IS my life now, and I love her so much, I would do anything for her. And, I am so happy, I got my 'happily ever after' in the end." I lay my head back on the chair, and , feeling too happy, I faded away....since I was ever so sleepy as well...

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Do 17 Sep 2009, 20:06

Now my heart would be forever reunited, and I would wish to spend iternity with her, and I knew that that was impossible. But from that moment on, I vowed, to alwys love and protect Rosalie...and I was also happy, since some of my comrades survived as well, but Lillian was now forever taken by God, as we would all be someday....
THE END

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten