Forks Bloodbank
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli Empty Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli

Beitrag  jassi Mo 10 März 2008, 16:08

Twilightmoms' Interview mit Peter Facinelli

Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli PeterFacinelli

Die Fansite Twilightmoms.com hat ein Interview mit
Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) veröffentlicht:

TwilightMoms.com schrieb:Peter : Hi... Dr.Cullen here. Very Happy

TM: How often do you get to see your family while you are shooting a film? Do they get to come visit you? Is it hard to be away from your kids for a long time?

Peter : I try to see my family at least every two weeks. But it doesn't always work out. I haven't seen them for three weeks now. Although I'm trying to head back this weekend.

Sometimes they visit, but with the kids in school, its difficult. But with Skype we video chat every night.

TM: So, how are they going to change your eye color for the movie. Contacts or CGI?? Can't wait to be dazzled!

Peter: We are all wearing contacts. They look amazing, very golden, and I hope you all like them.

TM: How did filming go today???

Peter: Filming went well, although, we really can't shoot in sunny weather, so they had to go to indoor stuff. I got to shoot some of the baseball playing later in the afternoon.

TM: Have you read all three books?

Peter: Yea, I have read all three books and can't wait for the next one. I'm hooked.

TM: After reading the books and the script, what do you consider to be the most important characteristic of Carlisle and why?

Peter: Great question. I love Carlisle's compassion towards others. I love that he's from another time period too. I see him as very gentlemanly and refined.

TM: How would you describe the dynamic of the relationship between Carlisle and Edward?

Peter: The relationship with Edward is very much like a present day father/ teenage son relationship to me. Edward is going through a difficult period, trying to find himself, trying to figure out who and what he is, and Dr. Cullen is their to guide him. Cullen's been there, and understands what Edward is feeling but there is only so much I can do. Edward has to figure things out for himself as well, just like typical teenagers. You can advise them, try to protect them, but at the end of the day they need to figure things out for themselves.

TM: What did Luca and Lola first say when they saw daddy's new hair?

Peter: I could shave my head and I don't think they'd notice. Kids get wrapped up in their own lives. I actually had to say, what do you think of Daddy's hair?" and they were like, "cool dad."

TM: Do you believe that vampires have souls? (Just Stephenie Meyer's vampires of course)

Peter: As Dr. Cullen, yes I do believe that we have souls. In my view of this character, Dr. Cullen feels like he is stronger than what he was forced to become. Speaking as Cullen, I believe that Vampires are like rabid dogs. They live to feed. What I have accomplished goes beyond being Vampire. I have held on to my human side. And in doing that, I believe that the way of life I have created is stronger than the ordinary vampire. To be strong enough to choose not to feed on humans, takes great will and strength. To be able to pull that off makes us neither Vampire or human, but more super human. To have the abilities we have, and immortality, is a gift. That is what I bestowed upon my family and tried to convince the Volturi many years ago.

Edward doesn't always agree.

TM: Where do you stand on Bella becoming a vampire? Are you pro or anti bite?

Peter: As for Bella... It is a difficult situation. I understand why she wants to become one of us, but, I also cherish humanity and would not want to take that away from her if she had a choice.

TM: Where you one of the cast members that had dinner with Steph? Did she give you some background on Dr.C?

There is so much hinted at in the books about his background, his library, lots of books, pictures, his father's cross.

Peter: Yes. I had dinner with Steph. She is amazing, and I am grateful that she has created these characters. We didn't really get into the character that much. I felt from reading her books, and all of the information I gathered on the web, I had so much information to have an understanding of who I thought Dr. Cullen is, and at the end of the day do my job of interpreting that information and creating a character.

TM: The Twilight Fans can be pretty critical when it comes to the movie. How do you keep from letting any negativity get to you?

Peter: There is a great pressure to appease the fans, but I am realistic that not everyone is going to be appeased, as everyone has there interpretation from reading the books, and some may be different then others. I have processed all of the information and created my own interpretation. My job is to be truthful within that interpretation, and to the facts in the books. I hope people are happy with my rendition. I have put a lot of work thinking about him and understanding him, as have the other cast with their characters.

TM: Can I just say that this is so fun? Thank you so much for coming and answering our questions.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Peter: Glad to be here. I am a fan myself so it is just as fun for me.

TM: What scene are you most excited about filming??

Peter: I take it day by day. Right now we are playing some wicked Vampire Baseball and having a blast.

TM: Are you all playing your own baseball? Are you as good as vampires? Wink

Peter: I played baseball while in High School so it has been fun reliving my glory days. Some of the cast had not played, so like Dr. Cullen would have, I taught them some pointers.

TM: Have you changed any bad habits you might have had prior to filming since they have so many younger fans that might try to imitate them?

Peter: As far as bad habits... I stopped biting my nails for the first time in my life to play this character. And got a manicure for the first time in my life. I just didn't think Dr. Cullen's nails would be chewed up.

TM: Your wife is quoted as saying: "Marriages aren't easy, and we're just like any other couple. We have our roadblocks, but we get around them, and our family prevails. We are so happy we have a normal, grounded life to keep us centered."
How do you maintain a grounded life?

Peter: My wife and I have been together for 13 years. I don't exactly know how we survive. I think it’s just being fully committed to making it work. We have an amazing family, three beautiful children, a great house... We have our bad days but our good days outweigh them, and we try to remember how fortunate we are.

TM: What do you enjoy most about making Twilight?

Peter: This role has been a lot of fun to take on. Dr. Cullen's lived through many centuries, time periods, and places. I felt the need to understand all of the time periods he lived in, and what the places were like at the time. I went through many books, and websites, gathering all that information, to help me understand all the periods he's gone through that have affected his character. It was a great history lesson and fun researching.

TM: What do you enjoy the most about being on location?

Peter: As far as Portland. I shot my first movie here 14 years ago, so its kind of feels like coming full circle to be back.

TM: Any idea when the movie will be released? There's been a lot of talk about this December! Do you know if that's legit?

Peter: I believe it is December.

TM: How does it feel to be the leader of the Cullen family? How are things for the Cullen family both on and off screen?

Peter: I'm about 12-14 years older than most of the cast. So in a way I feel like the dad of the group. We all get along pretty great. It’s interesting because in a way, we’ve taken on some of the traits of our characters, so it is easier to see each other in the roles.

Emmett is always in the gym... HAHA.

TM: Do you know how long filming is going to take?

Peter: We will be filming until the end of April.

TM: The books are for 'young adults' (obviously not strictly)
Do you think they are taking the movie a step further to create a bigger audience? Such as, adding more action, more romance.

Peter: I believe the movie will be PG-13. They are doing their best to add action to make it entertaining, but I promise it won't undermine the love story.

TM: What do you think of the way they are going to promote this movie? I hear so much about how bad promotion can hurt a movie. What else can we fans do to help make this beyond huge?

Peter: I think the trailers will be great, and will help draw people that are not familiar with the book. But if you guys want to see the sequels then, we have to make the first one successful, so word of mouth, by all of the TWILIGHT fans, would be a big help, to get audiences in the seats this December. I am looking forward to fighting alongside some werewolves...

TM: Who are your heroes?

Peter: Paul Newman and Robert Redford. When I was younger I read biography on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. They inspired me.

TM: What made you want to become an actor?

Peter: To explore different facets of myself, to live many lifetimes in one, to study human nature, and be able portray different people is different occupations; with different lives in different circumstances is why I act.

What other occupation would allow me to explore the world of a 350 year old Vampire? Laughing

TM: So much of Stephenie Meyer's characterization is nonverbal. Does it translate well to the screenplay, or is a familiarity with the novel(s) necessary for this project?

Peter: Kristen is so good at conveying so much without saying a word. She is Bella... I think everyone will be very pleased with her performance.

I want to thank everyone for writing in. Unfortunately, I, unlike Carlisle, need a bit of sleep, and have to get up very early for some more baseball.

Just so you know... Jasper, Rosalie, and I are winning. Although Esme thinks we cheat so it's debatable.

Love to do another one again soon. Maybe next time in character as Dr. Cullen

Goodnight Twilight Moms... And thank you for all of your support. Sorry for any misspelled words. I was trying to type as fast as I could peck. Very Happy

Peter
jassi
jassi
Styling Queen
Styling Queen

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 7092

http://www.forks-bloodbank.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli Empty Re: Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli

Beitrag  jassi Mo 10 März 2008, 16:17

TM: So, how are they going to change your eye color for the movie. Contacts or CGI?? Can't wait to be dazzled!

Peter: We are all wearing contacts. They look amazing, very golden, and I hope you all like them.

Juhuuu!! Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli 179874

Dieses kleine Zitat versüsst mir echt den Tag! grins
jassi
jassi
Styling Queen
Styling Queen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Mo 10 März 2008, 23:48

yes..über dies info hab ich mich auch total gefreut Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli 786154 *smile*

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Di 11 März 2008, 10:52

Guten Morgen!!!

Also ich freu mich, dass die alle Kontaktlinsen tragen und ich finde
Peter eigentlich sehr gut als Carlistle. Fand ich auf den Promoshots
schon, einer der wenigen, die ich gut fand auf den Bildern.^^
Mir gefällt's, dass er als Carlistle redet, das macht Gary Oldman auch
manchmal, sowas gefällt mir immer gut, da kann man ein bisschen
sehen, ob der Schauspieler ein Gefühl für die Rolle hat.

Einzig die Fragen; die waren eigentlich fast alle sehr gut und
interessant, aber so durcheinander. Die sollten die Fragen
etwas mehr sortieren, damit ein inhaltlicher Zusammenhang da is. ;)

Grüße!

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  jassi Di 11 März 2008, 11:43

Naja, das Interview haben die von der "TwilightMoms"-Seite gemacht...
Die machen das (soweit ich weiss) ja nur hobbiemässig... Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli 903584
jassi
jassi
Styling Queen
Styling Queen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Di 11 März 2008, 11:47

jassi schrieb:Naja, das Interview haben die von der "TwilightMoms"-Seite gemacht...
Die machen das (soweit ich weiss) ja nur hobbiemässig... Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli 903584

Mmh, ja das dacht ich mir. Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli 582515 So Fragen wie "Can I just say that this is so fun?
Thank you so much for coming and answering our questions." zeigen das ja.
Ich find das auch gar nicht schlimm. Aber die sammeln die Fragen ja sicher
schon früher, ich meinte nur, dass sie die vielleicht sortieren könnten. Das war
alles. Twilight Film -> Peter Facinelli 582515

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Fairytaleexplorer Di 11 März 2008, 15:42

Also ich finde das Interview klasse... mir gefällt, dass er sich, wie es aussieht, mit seiner Rolle als Carlisle identifizieren kann. Was mich gewundert hat, ist die Tatsache, dass sie ja anscheinend im April schon fertig sind mit Drehen, wieso brauchen sie denn dann so lange um den Film in die Kinos zu bringen??? suspect

Also das mit den Kontaktlinsen finde ich gar nich so toll, ich hab nen Anfall bekommen als ich das gelesen hab (könnt meph und fee fragen) mir wäre es lieber gewesen, wenn sie das nach bearbeitet hätten... ich kann mir einfach nich vorstellen, dass die Kontaktlinsen so super sind und ein klasse Ergebnis erzeugen... :Sad:

Ich finde auch, dass man die Fragen etwas mehr sortieren hätten können, denn es is wirklich etwas durcheinander, aber da sis nebensächlich wichtig is der Inhalt.
Fairytaleexplorer
Fairytaleexplorer
FBb-Gründerin im Ruhestand

Weiblich Anzahl der Beiträge : 299

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten